[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - My first 07 Sport
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

My first 07 Sport

Re: My first 07 Sport

Postby Drivenh » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:47 pm

As much as I dislike the new ones I do like the body of these port models. Ya that silver color would look sick with some tinted windows lights and some nice rims
Drivenh
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DJDonPX » Wed May 01, 2013 10:12 am

I have it tinted and lowered now. I'd post pics but unfortunately my work blocks facebook and photobucket for me to upload them. So far my mods consist of

Engine:
Intake
2.5" Cat back exhaust
Short throw shift kit w/ weighted knob

Exterior:
Eyelids
8000k Low beam and 3000k Fog light HID upgrade (upgraded to 55w ballasts in headlights)
5% Tint all around
Plasti dipped OEM 17's temporarily til I get new ones
Rear roof spoiler
Million color LEDGlow underbody kit
Tein S Tech 2" springs

Interior:
LEDGlow 7 color 4 piece kit
Sparco harness bar w/ 4 point harnesses
(Suede headliner coming soon)

ICE:
JVC Double DIN DVD/Nav
Kenwood KAC-9105D mono sub amp pushing 900w @ 2 Ohms
2 Kenwood KFC-W3013PS 12" subwoofers in ported box
4 AWG wiring

I think I have it all listed.. May be missing a few things here and there.
DJDonPX
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SoSleek » Wed May 01, 2013 10:22 am

Were there holes in the trunk lid under the "Solara" badge?
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SoSleek » Wed May 01, 2013 10:25 am

Also I just noticed in the lower mouth of the bumper only one of the "teeth" has the black cover on it. You should either take that one off or find two more to put on, lol.
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DJDonPX » Wed May 01, 2013 9:20 pm

No to the holes and LOL it's funny that you noticed that. I figured it out when I was mounting the front LED tube. I took it off. It's better now lol. I have a honey comb grille coming from Tampa for the lower section
DJDonPX
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DJDonPX » Wed May 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Oh y'know.... Just whorin it up a little. Most recent. Plasti dipping of the wheels will commence in the AM.
DJDonPX
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu May 02, 2013 4:47 am

That's one nice shot of your car. There is something about your car makes me want one..

SoSleek haven't seen the new ride yet... Please share.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DJDonPX » Fri May 03, 2013 1:46 pm

You know I'd love a black 99 TRD Solara... Trade? Haha jk. You just want one cause I have decent taste haha. I honestly wish they made a nice mild body kit for my car but all they make is that god awful Evo5 kit... If you guys want more frequent updates on the car add me on facebook www.facebook.com/djdonpx or follow on Instagram 1fstemt
DJDonPX
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Introductions