[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Hey guys and girls
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Hey guys and girls

Hey guys and girls

Postby LaraLove6 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:49 am

Hey guys hows it going, My Names Mitch and I'm from State College, PA. I've owned a solara for the better part of 4 years. I have a first generation with tokico blues, Upgraded stereo and 17x8 TSW Jarama's. This isnt the first time ive been a part of the site just lost my login information.

As soon as a get enough post's i'll be posting up a brand new set of Tokico Blues for sale. I was sent two sets instead of one when i ordered and they want half of what i paid for shipping and restock fee's. So if anyone is interested i would do something in the 375$ Range.

Thanks Mitch
LaraLove6
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Hey guys and girls

Postby DSM_Lara » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:59 am

As we say in Hawaii "E Komo Mai" Image back to Solaraguy.
Post up some pics... I want to see those rims on the car. That's the same rims they use in the TRD Camry coupe at the SEMA.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby GzNutz » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Welcome back!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby KingKevin » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Welcome back. And I might be interested in the struts sometime soon!
2001 SE V6

Injen intake w/ extension - Renova Grill - custom catback exhaust - 2 12" Kenwood subs - Tein s tech - neons - 8000k headlights - 3000k fogs
KingKevin
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby LaraLove6 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

LaraLove6
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:06 pm

welcome mitch
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 pm

LaraLove6 wrote:Image

I think your image is password protected.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Introductions