[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Solaraguy member from Hawaii...Aloha...
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New Solaraguy member from Hawaii...Aloha...

Re: New Solaraguy member from Hawaii...Aloha...

Postby Toy1mzfe » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:27 pm

install and pics!
Toy1mzfe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DSM_Lara » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:04 pm

ROCK STOCKS KREW wrote:
DSM_Lara wrote:I saw your car the other day at Best Buy Aiea on Friday. I notice that you had a Hood Bra now. :drinking:

"HAPPY NEW YEAR SOLARAGUY"
Yup....havent been here for a while...got the leather bra locally at MAT-CO in Aiea behind Cutter Ford...I found out a friend of mines works there so he hooked me up....also dropped the car a bit lower ever since then....ive been low key for a while...i bought a new house down in Ewa Beach so that sums it all up for now....gonna get the rear fenders pulled and rolled hopefully this year...already got me eyes locked on some new shoes....wide shoes trust me....by the way is JET LI low now?....we gotta set something up sp we can do a photoshoot...you still running the GS wheels...wanna give them up for some other set i have....let me know bro....

How's It Rock.
Yup, I'm drop now with Rare TRD Struts/Spings Combo. Currently running the 17"x8" TRD Revos. Same Stance like the GS Rims. Car looks pretty much the same, the only difference is I have a roof rack on the car. Hit me up if you like do a photo shoot or hang out. Also, if you do want to come out, Friday and Saturdays the group I hang out with T.E.C.H. is always there at Pearl City Starbucks right below Walmart, your always welcome.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ROCK STOCKS KREW » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 pm

How's It Rock.
Yup, I'm drop now with Rare TRD Struts/Spings Combo. Currently running the 17"x8" TRD Revos. Same Stance like the GS Rims. Car looks pretty much the same, the only difference is I have a roof rack on the car. Hit me up if you like do a photo shoot or hang out. Also, if you do want to come out, Friday and Saturdays the group I hang out with T.E.C.H. is always there at Pearl City Starbucks right below Walmart, your always welcome.

Yup...u want to sell the GS wheels...trade you for my LS430s...haha lmk...I knew my eyes wasnt playing tricks on me...looing good
Well if you need another set of drop springs I got a brand new set of TEIN drop springs willing and ready to be broken in...
I saw TECH several times at Wal Mart...they left a card on my windsheild once....i'll stop by if I can...I bought a new home down in Ewa Beach so the travel time is a bit diffrent from Waipahu now...as far as photoshoot, i'll let you know...message me your number and i can text you when I can find the time...
...R O C K S T O C K S K R E W...since ever since...
ROCK STOCKS KREW
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ROCK STOCKS KREW » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:06 am

...PICS UP :crazyeyes: ...
ImageImage
Here she is as it sits at the moment...99 taillights and a leather hood bra...and a brand new home...(gotta love mortgage payments :lol: )...getting smaller tires soon and gonna do some work to the front and rear fenders...until then enjoy these iphone pics...higher resolution pics to follow...let me know what you guys think...thanks
...R O C K S T O C K S K R E W...since ever since...
ROCK STOCKS KREW
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:30 am

SEXY!
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby albertrd » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:46 pm

Looks good.
albertrd
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Introductions