[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Hello Im a Newbie!!!!!
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

Hello Im a Newbie!!!!!

Postby lilmiss » Wed Aug 06, 2003 5:54 am

I love my car. I can't belive how much power it has. Has anyone took theirs to the track? if so what was your times? :lol:
I want to take mine just for the hell of it to see what she gets stock.
lilmiss
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Flipside909 » Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:59 pm

Welcome!

Here are track times of various Camrys and Solaras:
http://www.phoenixknights.net/camrydrag
www.clublexus.com

Solaraguy.com OG. ;)
Flipside909
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous