[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New Solara owner
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

New Solara owner

Postby shidosha01 » Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:26 am

WELCOME!

So now I know 3 other Red Flame metallics other than mine. COOL!
Rizal D. / Forever "tabasco"
99 V6 SE 5spd FT61 1MZ-FTE
393whp/445ft-lbs. TQ @15psi
shidosha01
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby tiredolddog » Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:23 am

hari_trivedi wrote:
tiredolddog wrote:
SassySarah wrote:
hari_trivedi wrote:u copied my car!!! lol jk, but u got the uglier frontend since mine is a 2000 :wink:

Welcome! By the way, I like our front end better too!

I have to agree the 2002-03 front end is way better! :D

i like the fog lights on ur frontend, but i like the grill on ours. either way, ill fight ya for it!! 8)

Can we race for it instead? :) :) :) :) :) :)
tiredolddog
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby hari-bhari » Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:45 am

tiredolddog wrote:
hari_trivedi wrote:i like the fog lights on ur frontend, but i like the grill on ours. either way, ill fight ya for it!! 8)

Can we race for it instead? :) :) :) :) :) :)

yep, drive down here...hehe ill get my butt beat with u and ur vvti, blah.
hari-bhari
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Introductions