[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2000 Solara in bits and pieces
New and Old SolaraGuy members should post a hello message here to let everyone know who you are. Tell us about your Solara! We want to know.

2000 Solara in bits and pieces

2000 Solara in bits and pieces

Postby yldmike » Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:35 am

Hi all, found this site on the web and figured It would be nice to share Solara stories. I am currently restoring my 2000 SLE V-6 Solara due to a theft. Finding manuals is the hardest part and once I get my hands on them I will surely share the info.

regards,
mike
Cat and Mouse with the boys in blue,
Speed an obsession for me and you,
Enjoy the adrenaline rush....
yldmike
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Yanks0114 » Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:51 am

Welcome to the forums,

What was the extend of the theft damage and how does it work, did you buy it from the insurance company?
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby krook » Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:57 pm

eep! well, welcome to the boards! let us know if we can all help in some way...
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to Introductions