[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Stereo buying advice.
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

Stereo buying advice.

Stereo buying advice.

Postby 505solaraguy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:31 pm

hey i was wondreing what is a good stereo for my 2000 solara slv with the upgraded jbl system. i need a stereo that will fit good in the existing space and something that will be easy to install. im also looking for a stereo with direct amp outputs so i can plug my 700 wats dual amp into it. links will be very appreciated
505solaraguy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Stereo buying advice.

Postby enz1ey » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Any double-DIN radio that suits your needs/wants. There are many out there, but I would go to crutchfield.com to find it. And most, if not all aftermarket head units come with RCA outputs. Newer ones typically have multiple outputs. But if you are iffy about getting something like a GPS enabled head unit, you might want to get one that is "GPS ready," as you'll be able to purchase the needed module down the road if you see fit, rather than buying a whole new head unit. But definitely go with a touchscreen ;)
enz1ey
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5