[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - question drill firewall run power wires?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

question drill firewall run power wires?

Postby ZapmanSQ » Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:01 pm

krooked Solara wrote:there's a real easy place to drill through the firewall that is very convenient. it's on the driver's side, so it may save you some wire if that's of any concern.

look above and to the LEFT of your brake pedal. you'll see a fat propellor looking rubber piece that you can just pull out. pull it out; behind you will see a circle in the firewall. drill the middle of that circle with a small drill bit, then bore it out with a uni-bit. put a rubber grommet in the hole.

thanks alot krooked Solara and thank you to everyone helping me out.
ZapmanSQ
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby HKSV6SLE » Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:41 pm

i agree with krooked solara...that's where my wires go too...thru near the brake pedal......
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Gunman » Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:05 am

PGti4L wrote:
Peter wrote:hehe, reminds me of my install.... ahhhh memories. email me if u have manual, i ran a 0 gauge through my firewall, i can take pics if u want me to.

what's difference automatic and and manual? my car is automatic so that mean can not drill to the firewall. today i go out my car and check it, there is an area can be drill but i'm not sure is the right one or not so if you can post the pics that before you did i appreciated. thanks

Being a stick or auto makes all the difference in the world. Since you have a auto all your gonna do is go through the clutch acces panel. its the safest easiest way to get to the battery..
Solara's "official" handsome guy.
Gunman
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby ZapmanSQ » Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:49 am

yes, i did it today. it so easy and its nice, thanks to krooked Solara again!
ZapmanSQ
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5