[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - sub in trunk corner
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

sub in trunk corner

sub in trunk corner

Postby kronos98 » Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:55 am

i remember seeing someone's custom installation of a sub in the back corner of the trunk (the rearest most section of the car). it was on this forum, and i've been searching for it but couldn't find it. does anyone know where i can find it?

he also had a custom amp rack built. made from MDF, i think, it was mounted under the rear speakers. looked really neat and orderly.
kronos98
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Yanks0114 » Wed Apr 23, 2003 12:06 pm

Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby kronos98 » Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:18 pm

thanks yanks. i looove you car, btw, but i was talking about Rod's.

is that enclosure just MDF with carpeting over it? how is it secured? does it just sit there or are there screws/bolts?
kronos98
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5