[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - mB QUarts?
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

mB QUarts?

mB QUarts?

Postby diamondsolara » Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:34 am

can someone give me some good choices for components. i was thinkin to get mb quarts all around but im not sure i wanna hear some info first. And im not sure wat sizes are the speakers in the solara. thanks peoples :o
damn iraq
diamondsolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Peter » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:37 am

for the front, the mb quart rsc 216 components are perfect. they fit like oem and for the rear i have infinity kappa 693.5i 6x9's. i love my system, it bumps nice and clear, the 6x9's give me great bass, i wont be needing a sub yet, but eventually, i'll get one. people always think i have a small box in my trunk...

if you decide to get what i have, you'll have no problems installing, only thing is drilling new holes, no need to mod size of the openings. they'll fit just like oem, you can check out pictures at my cardomain site: www.cardomain.com/id/p_lim
Peter's "Black Sheep"
-1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 Black 5 Speed

Visit Black Sheep
Peter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby pro956 » Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:11 am

dynaudio System 340
:)

be a little more specific plz, how much are you planning on spending?
are you going to amp them? with what?...
AIM: pro956
2002 5-speed se v6
pro956
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

system

Postby diamondsolara » Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:43 pm

im planning to get the mb quart QM218.61Q and mb Quart DTC 6x9. the other system i can affrod is mb quart psd216 i want to get two pairs in the front so total of 4 tweeters in the front and 4 mid or watevers and mb 6x9 in the back and im plannin to get 6 channel amp and i think im gonna go with sound stream if they have the 6 channel. oh yea i ordered the audiobahn flame series 15 inch sub with the 360 oz magnent you think that is good? cuz i had 4 12 inch mtx 6000 b4 and it was orite. basically when my subs break my windows and my ears bleed is when im gonna be happy :D thanks for the info
damn iraq
diamondsolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5