[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - JBL 6 disc changer disassembly
Talk about audio, video and navi stuffs.

JBL 6 disc changer disassembly

JBL 6 disc changer disassembly

Postby GregSolara » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:02 pm

Hey everyone, a while back I got an err3 code on the cd changer. I understand the err3 means the timing on the changer is bad and or it needs a new fuse inside. My dad was working on the brakes for my Solara and he tried to repair the cd changer too but he got confused by all the little parts and he pretty much broke it. Anyway, I tried searching on the forum to see if there were instructions on a teardown for the changer but I didn't find one. Anybody know where I could find a teardown video or instructions? I really REALLY wanna keep the stock unit since its in immaculate condition. Plus I don't wanna sell my Solara with an aftermarket head unit, stock all the way. Appreciate any help!
GregSolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to A/V/N Gen 1 and 1.5