[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - longer studs
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

longer studs

longer studs

Postby xsolara33x » Thu May 27, 2004 8:52 am

hey guys... ive been trying to search of where people got their longer studs from and what size they are... called toyota today and they were like we cant help you, i dont have an application stating what fits into what cars... man... no help at all... someone please help... My rims are 18 x 8.5 and my rear rims are like a 1 milimiter from my strut.. i need longer studs so i can put one more spacer in, can someone please help asap? oh yea... got my car lowered yesterday and when i was on my way home my ABS light came on... my gf is taking my car to the shop right now... hopefully they'll be able to fix it... man... thanks in advance guys...
xsolara33x
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby xsolara33x » Thu May 27, 2004 8:58 am

do you guys think the if I buy the front studs for the solara and put it in the rear it will be ok?? are they the same width, btu longer? i need dis done as soon as possible...
xsolara33x
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Astro » Thu May 27, 2004 9:20 am

I don't know about the longer studs, but make sure you get the ABS light fixed. Most likely they broke the ABS sensor line, that happened to me. If that's what happened, it's runs around $200 or more to fix at the dealer. So, make them fix it.
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby Mole » Thu May 27, 2004 9:27 am

xsolara33x wrote:do you guys think the if I buy the front studs for the solara and put it in the rear it will be ok?? are they the same width, btu longer? i need dis done as soon as possible...

what is your offset?

how many spacers do you have in the rear?

the front studs are a bit longer than the rear.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby xsolara33x » Thu May 27, 2004 9:35 am

i got the zenetii phantoms 18 x 8.5 offset of 42 i think... i got 2 spacers in the back and i think 1 spacers in the front for each wheel... the guy that lowered my car said that i need to get longer studs... im trying to figure out which studs from wat car... i saw something when i was searchin and someone said that they used some studs from a toyota truck... im tryin to figure out from what truck... thank in advance guys... or maybe buy the front studs and put them in the rear... thanks in advance guys...
xsolara33x
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby xsolara33x » Thu May 27, 2004 9:36 am

hey astro, how should i come to them?? what should i tell them?? to check out my ABS sensor line?? shoot man... thanks guys
xsolara33x
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mole » Thu May 27, 2004 9:43 am

just spill your story.

when you were driving home, the light came on.

where did you get it lowered?
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby xsolara33x » Thu May 27, 2004 9:48 am

customize motorworks in fremont california... they did my gf car and her car is koo... mine is all jacked up, damn... man... how long would it take for them to fix it?
xsolara33x
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby xsolara33x » Thu May 27, 2004 10:28 am

number?? also, when we turn the steering wheel do the springs move with the tires??? cuz this guy was explain me something, cuz my springs make a lil noise when you turn the steering wheel... but i have lifetime waarranty for labor and parts, so watever happens, they fix... called them and told them my gf takin my car in...
xsolara33x
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5