[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - traction control and 8 speaker in SLE???
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

traction control and 8 speaker in SLE???

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:00 pm

I'm suprised none of you all suggested this
1. Do you have climate control (auto).
2. Do you have the extra coinbox under the climate control

if so...then your and SLE, i've yet to see any v6 Se go all out and get parts from junkers to upgrade their HVAC to make em' SLE's!

(another options would be to look at your insurnace bill, the insurnace guys don't go by what you tell them, but by your VIN), Good luck!
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby HKSV6SLE » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:43 am

same here
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:17 am

yeah, i got that too

Postby townboy2 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:42 am

forget to sing in.. hehe
86 RX-7 crashed
94 MX-6 I4 donated it
93 MR2Turbo sold
00 Solara SLE
86 MR2 N/A FREE from a friend... DONATED too
2007 Nissan Altima Hybrid
townboy2
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Whatever » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:07 am

[quote="jhbhatia"]if so...then your and SLE, i've yet to see any v6 Se go all out and get parts from junkers to upgrade their HVAC to make em' SLE's! quote]Is that more expensive then buying a SLE?
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Jai_Jai_Binks » Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:47 pm

Hey wrote:Is that more expensive then buying a SLE?

Not expensive...tedious...why the effort when you could be doing something more better! If you have auto climate control then your a SLE, if not..then your an SE!
Jai_Jai_Binks
Desi SolaraGuy
Desi SolaraGuy

Postby HKSV6SLE » Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:33 am

i dunno, i really don't like my automatic a/c lots of time it goes to outside air which i really hate. the air around here lots of times is either stinky or dirty or combonation of both, and it sucks when the car decides to automatically switch to outside air. i asked around to bypass this, but evidently it can't be changed.
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5