[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Heater fan won't work except on high
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

Heater fan won't work except on high

Heater fan won't work except on high

Postby SubjectAlpha » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Recently noticed my heater/AC fan doesn't turn on except on the highest setting. Could this be a fuse problem? Is the high fan setting on a separate fuse?
SubjectAlpha
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Heater fan won't work except on high

Postby ASG14 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:16 am

Likelt the blower motor resistor.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SubjectAlpha » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:51 am

Yeah, I think you're right. Saw some videos on where it is and how to replace. Just gotta decide if I'm ambitious enough to try to replace it myself.
SubjectAlpha
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ASG14 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:53 pm

It's fairly easy, even for a beginer.If you can change a headlight bulb, change an engine air filter, change a battery, change other bulbs, you can do this. It would be just a step above those things.
ASG14
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SubjectAlpha » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:32 pm

Update: I did manage to fix it myself. Had to buy a right-angle screwdriver adapter to get that last screw out, and stripped it a little bit in the process. Didn't quite get it all the way screwed back in, but my A/C and heater is working again!
SubjectAlpha
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5