[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - my Spoiler led light is out!!! help!!
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

my Spoiler led light is out!!! help!!

my Spoiler led light is out!!! help!!

Postby wid » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:17 am

My spoiler led light is out and I really need help how fix it. I unscrewd the to 2 little bolts on each sides and I notice it wasn't a simple bulb.....o_0 I don't no much about cars so I came to u solara gurus. And yes I search through the tutorials but no luck
wid
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: my Spoiler led light is out!!! help!!

Postby 99BlackSandv6 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:12 am

If the light is burnt out you'll have to get a replacement from a dealer or junkyard.
The plug for the light is under behind the carpeted panel on the trunk lid.
You'll have to remove most of the clips to get to it.

To remove the round clips holding the panel, I like to use a flat blade screwdriver
like a pry bar to just pop them out. Don't worry they are reusable.

If you have basic electrical skills you can use a DMM to figure out if the light is bad.
Trust me, I'm a technician.
99BlackSandv6
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5