P0446 – EVAP System - vent control malfunction
· Same as P0441
P0441 – EVAP Control System - incorrect purge flow
· Open or short in VSV circuit for EVAP
· VSV for EVAP
· Open or short in vapor pressure sensor circuit
· Vapor pressure sensor malfunction
· Open or short in VSV circuit for vapor pressure sensor
· Malfunction in VSV for vapor pressure circuit
· Vacuum hose blocked, damaged, or disconnected
· Charcoal canister malfunction
Just wondering if you guys had this problem before and didnt post it. Your help would be greatly appriciated. If I can fix it myself it would help my broke @ss out. The guy at autozone told me to clean out my fuel system first to see if it goes away. I havent put fuel injector cleaner in for like 6 months so I figured why not. I dont think that will solve the problem. But well see. I did run my fuel tank to just under a 1/4 tank so maybe it sucked something up.
Also whats the VSV?
Any Ideas on how or what to check first would be great. Thanks Hopefully my drive back to Cincy will make it go off.
1999 Toyota Solara SEV6 5speed
2009 Toyota Highlander Sport
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
- Posts: 2447
- Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:01 pm
- Location: Columbus Ohio