[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - CEL code P0401- EGR Flow Insufficient
Stock talk about the Generation 1 and 1.5 Toyota Solara which were produced from 1999 to 2003.

CEL code P0401- EGR Flow Insufficient

Postby hari-bhari » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:06 pm

wow, well a whopping 1.5 years later, this problem resurfaced on my avalon. last time it went away after a simple disconnection of the battery terminals, but this time that didn't work. i was reading through all the posts and it seems like all the valves and hoses need a good cleaning. my only problem is i dont know where they are. could anyone post a picture?
hari-bhari
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SolaraT » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:52 am

Look under the hood. There should be a white lable diagram called Vacume something...
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT
Solaraguy need mo power guy
Solaraguy need mo power guy

Postby that1mexguy » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:37 am

Image ^^ he's still alive!!!! LOL wat up punk!
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Stock Gen 1 and 1.5